Through the guidance of the Holy Spirit and in keeping with our Christian philosophy of education, the following objectives form the foundation for all activities at St. Stephen Lutheran School.
- Teach the doctrine of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Demonstrate the fruits of the Spirit through God-pleasing interaction and service to other in a joy-filled Christian life.
- Actively pursue spiritual growth through participation in worship, prayer, the study of God’s word and involvement in appropriate church activities.
- Use the Bible as a guidebook for making choices and valued judgements.
- Recognize God as the Creator of the universe through proper stewardship of our lives and resources.
- Model honesty, integrity, enthusiasm, responsibility, competence, compassion, and respect for authority.
- Demonstrate the God-given abilities of teachers and students by striving for excellence while attaining skills appropriate to academic capabilities.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of love and joy conducive for people to be unique and achieve their full potential as valued, accepted, and respected members of the school community
- Affirm others and be sensitive to their personal needs.
- Recognize the body as a marvelous gift of God and actively pursue good physical and spiritual health for service to God and benefit to man.
- Use current methods and learning materials, and continue to study and integrate new curricular concepts.