The St. Stephen Food Pantry is located in the large shed at the end of the Church Parking Lot.
The Food Panty is open from 8:00-10:00 a.m. on the second and fourth Thursday of the month.
November and December dates are subject to change. Please call to verify.
Food Pantry Guidelines
- You must be a resident of the Horicon School District or have a Juneau or Hustisford address.
- You must meet income guidelines set by St. Stephen Food Pantry.
- You must bring the following to your first visit to become certified:
- Driver’s License or ID card issued by DOT
- Proof of ALL income – pay stubs if employed (include Child Support)
- Recent printout sheet if on AFDC or SSI
- Proof of income of EVERYONE living at your address
- You must notify the Pantry of any income changes
- You must pick up food in person during set hours, unless other arrangements have been made beforehand. Call 495-4230 to make an appointment.
- In case of inclement weather, listen to WBEV. If the Horicon School District cancels school on Thursday due to severe weather conditions, the Pantry will not be open. Makeup dates will be announced on WBEV.